Saturday 15 February 2014

New Baby Boy Card for Horse Lovers!

Hi crafters,
I've got a New Baby card to show you but it's a bit different to my usual new baby cards! I was asked to make this card for people who love horses so this digi stamp was perfect. It's one of Lisa's gorgeous creations from 'Ella's Designs'. I have decoupaged the image and used some gorgeous backing papers from Lili of the Valley.
I added a doily, some heart pearls and a couple of buttons and I hope I've made it look like a new baby boy card!!
I'd like to enter this card in thePapertake Weekly Challenge 'With a Heart'.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, Karen! Who'd have thought my Laughing Horse would be used for a baby card?! Pretty papers, details and great layout too! See you Saturday! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete