Sunday 2 March 2014

CAS Card-ish?!!

Hi crafters,
This is a card I made using a great digi from the All Dressed up shop and it's called 'Love to shop'. I coloured it in with my promarkers and I had a CAS card in mind so I limited my colours to purple and blue. When I came to put the card together though I just kept adding things as I felt it needed something in the corner,  then the other side looked bare, so I added more in that corner and I realised I just can't do the CAS thing!!
Oh well,  I tried lol!
I'd like to enter my card in the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is to 'make it digital'.
Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Hugs, Karen xx
                                     

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Karen! Love that pretty image and the soft lilac and blue tones that you've coloured, and for you, that's pretty CAS!
    I've discovered Deconstructing Jen's fabulous sketches - brilliant for when your stuck for a layout...heck, brilliant whenever! I've got 3 cards made today!?!
    We're probably changing the date for the next workshop to the 22nd as Mum will likely be in Portugal on the 15th, but she'll be phoning everyone to confirm. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, really lovely colours to this classy card. Thanks for "making it digital" and playing with us this week over at PFP.
    Love n Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete