Tuesday 3 June 2014

New Sketch at last!!

Hi crafters,
I've got an easel card to show you and I've used a new sketch, yeah! It's another layout from a card we made at my workshop and I've embossed all the layers with various embossing folders. I coloured the Magnolia  stamp with my promarkers and added a bit of stickles, I added some WOC flowers and I added the baby boy wording from a Sissix die I've never used! I'll definitely be using it again though!
It's hard to take a good photo of an easel card so here's a sideview of my card!
                 

Some ribbon and pearls finished off the card and I made a box with the baby's name on the bunting!
I'd like to enter my card in the 'Anything goes' challenge at    Crafting from the heart and My Time to Craft,  which is 'No designer papers.
Thanks for  looking and I'll be back with a retirement card soon,
Hugs, Karen xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, sweet image and great design, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karen! Love all the embossed layers and sweet stork image! Beautifully presented too in that pretty embossed box with bunting - such a personal touch, I bet the recipient loved it! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete