Monday 11 August 2014

Sew special!

Hello again friends!
I'm back from my hols and ready to craft again lol!
I've made this birthday card for a friend who's just bought her first sewing machine. The image is from Lisa's CD 'A year in cards' and I printed off the digi image and coloured it with my promarkers to match the backing papers.  I added some coordinating buttons and threaded some matching thread on to the die cut reels. The tape measure ribbon added to the sewing theme! The sentiment is also from the CD and was perfect to finish off the card. I hope she likes it!
I'd like to enter my card in the 'button it' challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx




3 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is fab, Karen! Love the pretty papers, card shape and brilliant embellies! Hope you had a great holiday and are ready for crafting again!
    Don't know if you know, but we're starting half an hour earlier on Saturday (think you can make it?!) because I have to get back to do our church fete for 2pm! Hugs, Lisa x
    Oh, and thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Karen. Love the image you have used and matched everything to. Great design and layout and perfect card shape. Thanks for playing along with our 'Button It' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi spotted your card on the PfP challenge winners post and I just wanted to say I think it's gorgeous! Bet your friend loved it. x

    ReplyDelete