Sunday 4 January 2015

Buttons, lace and blooms!

Hello again crafters,
I've got a birthday card to show you made with my favourite girly stamp!
I used my promarkers to colour my image and paper pieced their dresses to match my backing papers. I added some glossy accent to their wine glasses, some lovely WOC flowers, die cut leaves and some glitter of course! Some matching buttons and a row of pearls along the bottom of the card finished it off. I also added a double row of lace behind the ribbon which gives it a lovely girly feel!
I'd like to enter my card in the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is "bingo" and I've used buttons, lace and blooms.
Thanks for looking,
hugs, Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Karen. Thank you so much for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete