Thursday 8 January 2015

Hang on in there....it's just another birthday!

Hello again crafters,
I'm back again with another card! After the Christmas break I've been itching to get crafting again!
I've coloured in this gorgeous digi image with my promarkers and added lots of stickles on the turtle's back! I embossed all the layers then added some lace, ribbon and WOC flowers.
I did the sentiment on my computer and added 'it's just another birthday' on the inside of the card.
I'd like to enter my card in this week's 'sketch' challenge at Passion for Promarkers and the 'Anything goes' challenge at Crafting from the heart'.
Thanks for looking and I'll hopefully be back soon with another card!
Hugs, Karen xx


4 comments:

  1. This is fab, Karen - you know I just love this Hang in There tortoise! Pretty colour scheme and lovely details too. Not long until our first class of 2015 - I've been busy trying to come up with some new ideas, let's hope you all like them! Good luck in the challenge! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how cute is that?! love it!
    thank you for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just noticed you've won a prize over at http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk/ Thought I'd better check that you knew! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete