Thursday 5 March 2015

A lamb is born!

Hi crafters,
I made this for a friend in work who had a  baby boy recently and this little lamb was the perfect image!  It's a decoupage topper from the Plush Pals Cd by Ella's Design which was glittered, of course, with glossy accent added to the eyes.  The blue backing paper was printed from the Cd as well.
I've used a great layout that we used in our workshop and a few diecuts, ribbon and buttons finished off the card.
I'd like to enter my card in the Sister Act challenge which is Anything Goes.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, Karen! Do I need to go and play with my Plush Pals disc?!
    I'm busy sketching ideas for the next one at the moment...3 pages full of ideas already! :) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only me again! Can I put your card on my Samples Blog with a link back to yours? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, great little lamb, you've made a really super card!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete