Friday 10 April 2015

All about Birthdays

Hi crafters,
I'm back with a Welsh 18th Birthday card I made after being inspired by a layout used by Lisa at Ella's Design, I think we've used it in our workshop too.
I coloured my image with my promarkers and added glitter here and there! I made the flowers with a punch and added chalk to the centres - I love making these and will be using this technique a lot as they are so handy if the cards are being posted.  The polka dot buttons matched the dotty paper and I embossed the white backing card too. Some pearls and ribbon were the finishing touches and the job was done!
I'd like to enter my card in the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is 'All about Birthdays'.
Thanks for popping by,
hugs, Karen xx

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Karen! Love the pink...of course!...and I agree, this layout is so versatile and can mean you can use a much larger image too. Fab colouring of Tatty too! See you tomorrow, hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly sweet and pretty card, the image is adorable and the polka dot papers are fab! Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Karen, lovely image and super colouring, a really lovely card!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is so pretty and you have created such a beautiful card too...x

    ReplyDelete