Sunday 19 April 2015

Card for little sis!

Hi crafters,
I've made this card for my sister's Birthday and I tried a different way of colouring with my promarkers.  I've seen some gorgeous images coloured with distress inks and so I tried to get the same effect with my promarkers.  I don't know if I achieved it but I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out!
I've used a Stamping Bella image and a Go Kreate die for the base card. The papers are from Maja Design and I've added some lace,  a doily and some WOC flowers.  I added a charm to the tag which is tucked in behind the image. Some glitter (of course) and some pearls finished it off.
 Here's a view of the tag which I've stamped with an LOTV sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge which is ' Tag you're it'.
Thanks for dropping by,
hugs, Karen xx 


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, a lovely design, fabulous image, great colouring, I love it and I'm sure your sister will love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! Love that image and the colours! Beautiful paper and flowers!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, Karen! Love the card shape, pretty pink and cream colour tones (well of course I would!) and your faux distress ink colouring is great! Love it...can I be your sister please?! Hugs, Lisa x
    PS Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete