Tuesday 16 August 2016

One For The Boys

Hi Crafters,

It's time for a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers and this week's theme has been chosen by our lovely Lorraine B and it's 'One for the boys'.
We are kindly sponsored this week by Digi Stamp Boutique and they are offering the lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to use in their online store.

DSB

I've used a fab image from DSB called 'Golf Alf' and it's a great image to colour!  It was also ideal for my golfing mad brother so it was the perfect image for his birthday card!
I coloured Alf with my promarkers to match the backing paper and added a teeny bit of glitter to the grass!!  I embossed the white card with a circle pattern and added some white card candy which looked a bit like golf balls?!!  I distressed the edges slightly with Antique Linen and added some buttons in matching colours to finish off the card.  I usually struggle with the male cards but enjoyed making this one!


So why not join in with this week's challenge and don't forget to say which Letraset products you've used on your creation!
Thanks for dropping by and good luck!
Hugs,
Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment