Tuesday 22 November 2016

3 Favourite Colours

Hi crafters,
It's my turn to host the challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and I've chosen a nice easy one - 3 favourite colours.  It can be a creation for Christmas, birthday or anything you fancy - just use your 3 favourite colours and your Letraset products.
Our generous sponsor this week is Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) and they are offering one lucky winner a 12 pack of Promarkers (neutral tones)
                        884955042915 W&N Promarker lifestyle_0255RLetraset prize week 373

                                                         
My 3 favourite colours are brown, cream and pink!  I've made a Christmas card for my collection and the image is a Penny Black stamp.  There isn't too much to colour in really but I used my promarkers for the scarf and the snow!  The layout is from a recent workshop which is fab and the poinsettias have been inked with Antique Linen and a bit of pink on the edges.

Some glitter and a few pink pearls finished it off!  That;s another Christmas card done anyway!
Please join in with this week's challenge - can't wait to see your lovely creations.  Don't forget to use your Letraset products and follow the theme!
Hugs, Karen xx

1 comment: