Friday 9 May 2014

18th and All Dressed Up

Hi crafters,
I made this 18th birthday card recently with a gorgeous digi image from 'All dressed up' which I coloured with my promarkers. I used my favourite sketch (again lol!) and used various embossing folders on the layers.
I added plenty of pearls and glitter to finish it off and found the gorgeous pearl ribbon in my stash. I nearly added some flowers but stopped myself just in time, hee hee!
I'd like to enter my card in the 'Anything goes' challenge at Crafting from the heart.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend,
Hugs, Karen xx


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love all the pearls and pearl ribbon! What a cute image too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen! You've certainly made good use of this sketch, but you know what they say - if it ain't broke don't fix it! Love all the embossed layers and sweet image! Have a great weekend, despite the soggy weather! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete