Thursday 23 October 2014

Selfie!

Hi crafters,
It's nearly the weekend again, yeah!
I've got a girly card to show you which I made for my niece.  The image was perfect for her and it's from Saturated Canary.
I added some die cut and punched flowers to give it a funky feel and I thought they suited the image! I've used kraft card for all my matting and layering.  I added some ribbon,  buttons and some card candy as finishing touches and a bit of glitter here and there of course!!
I'd like to enter my card in the 'Passion for Promarkers' challenge which is 'Let's get krafty'.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx



4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Love your girly card - all pink and pretty, right up my street! Fabby image and those Marianne stitched flowers are lovely just done in white with a touch of inking! Good luck in the challenge! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty detailing too.
    Thanks so much for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh a gorgeous card! A lovely image and such pretty colours and colouring too!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally gorgeous! - a really super cute girly card, I'm sure your niece would love this!
    thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete