Friday 2 January 2015

Crafty time at last!

Hi crafters,
Happy New Year to you all!
I finally managed to have an afternoon of crafting and decided to have another go at making a pop up box card as I made a right pig's ear of it when we made one at our workshop!
I followed Lisa's brilliant tutorial on her website and guess what? It was so easy I can't wait to make more of them!
I printed out the backing papers and toppers from Lisa's CD 'Boys 2 Men' and inked all the edges before attaching them to the box, I added some glitter and attached some string from the fish to the fishing rod!
Thanks for the fab instructions Lisa!  I'd like to enter my card in the 'That Craft Place' challenge which is 'Anything goes'.
Thanks for looking,
hugs, Karen xx




1 comment:

  1. what a fab mens card, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

    ReplyDelete