Friday 27 March 2015

Put your feet up!

Hi crafters,
I'm back with a male birthday card I've made this week and I've decided that male cards are still bloomin tricky! I used my trusted LOTV stamp and coloured it with my promarkers. I did add a tiny bit of glitter on the grass as I felt it needed it!!
I  used some text backing paper to match the newspaper in the image and I also used a text embossing folder. Some matching buttons and some twine finished off the card. The caption says "Put your feet up. ..on your Birthday" in Welsh.
I'd like to enter my card in the Crafting from the heart challenge which is ' Anything Goes '.
Thanks for dropping by
hugs, Karen xx


3 comments:

  1. Fab male card, Karen and great colouring of that sweet LOTV image! Is that the Cheery Lynn lacey fishtails I spy?! I'm loving my new pierced ones...I NEED more pierced dies, they are so pretty and ideal for both masculine and feminine cards! Need to get my thinking cap on for our next workshop! Mum's back this weekend, so we'll have to chuck a few ideas around next week! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the whole design and the little newspaper is just brilliant!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen, great layout, lovely papers and a super cute image, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete